The Crown & Anchor Society is the past passenger loyalty program of Royal Caribbean. After your first Royal Caribbean cruise you are eligible to enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society (it is not done automatically for you).
|Important Announcement from Royal Caribbean:
|Member Benefits Changes effective September 1, 2009
Starting September 1st there will be some changes to our Crown & Anchor Society benefits. Crown & Anchor members will continue to receive their most valued benefits such as discounts on cruises, savings certificates and priority boarding and departure. Our Platinum and Diamond members also will continue to receive discounts on suite category staterooms including the recently introduced upgraded services and amenities for suite guests.
The changes include:
● A new Ultimate Value Booklet with coupons for various onboard amenities.
● An upgraded wine tasting event at a special price
● A new exclusive nightly event for Diamond and Diamond Plus members to meet and mingle with other fellow members on ships without a Diamond Lounge. This will feature complimentary wine, champagne and a happy hour discount of 25% off all other beverages.
● A continental breakfast with a crew member available to provide services such as obtaining ice show tickets and other assistance.
Due to limited capacity, the Concierge Lounge has not been able to accommodate our growing membership, challenging our ability to provide the optimum experience for our guests. Therefore the Concierge Lounge will now be accessible to our guests staying in Grand Suites and above and Diamond Plus guests only. Diamond Members cruising on Freedom Class ships, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas will continue to be able to experience exclusive access to a dedicated Diamond Lounge on these ships, which feature a complimentary 'happy hour' from 5-8:30pm daily.
There are four levels in the Crown & Anchor Society: Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond Plus. Here are the details and benefits for each level:
Gold, after you have completed 1 cruise:
● Ultimate Value Booklet*
● Recognition at Captains Cocktail/Welcome Party**
● SeaPass Card Recognition
● Quarterly Saving certificates online++
● Extra Cruise Credits for suites****
● Extra cruise credit for a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour****
● Member contests
● Member Cruises
● Crown & Anchor Society Desk for membership inquiries
● Member-only section on Royal Caribbean's website
Additional benefits for all tier levels, for the Youth Program:
● An Activity and Ultimate Value Booklet with special onboard savings
● The same member status as the parent after your child's first completed cruise
Platinum, after you have earned 5 Cruise Credits:
Includes all benefits of Gold membership, plus:
● Private departure lounge
● Platinum and Diamond Event
● Robes for use onboard (subject to availability)
● Priority check-in (where available)
● A special number to call for pre-cruise benefits, (888) 437-1953 ***
● Receive matching Captain's Club member recognition when you sail their sister lines, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises
● Complimentary custom air fee ***
● Discounts on balcony and suites ***
Diamond, after you have earned 10 Cruise Credits:
Includes all benefits of Gold & Platinum membership, plus:
● Priority wait list for shore excursions/spa services
● Diamond Lounge on Freedom-Class ships and Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
● Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event hosted on ships without a Diamond Lounge**
● Continental breakfast with a dedicated member of their staff to provide assistance with onboard activities and services
● Priority departure
● Priority wait list for dining room seating ***
Diamond Plus, after you have earned 24 Cruise Credits:
Diamond Plus Member Benefits (members with 24 or more completed cruise credits)
Includes all benefits of Gold, Platinum, & Diamond membership, plus:
● Personalized amenity
● Behind-the-scenes tours *****
● Concierge Lounge Access +++
● Loyalty Specialist Access
● Preferred seating in the main dining room
● Diamond Plus membership card, luggage tags and lapel pin
● Extra Diamond Plus benefits available after 49 and then 75 completed cruise credits
● Special benefit available to those valued members who reach their 100th cruise credit
NEW! Enhanced Program for Suite Guests (implemented fleetwide as of March 2009)
For suite guests staying in the following suites: Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite
Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite
● Priority check-in
● Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships
● Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available
● Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)
● VIP pool deck seating, where available
● Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
● Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships
● MattelŪ board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids
● Complimentary luggage valet service
● Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard
● Complimentary pressing service on formal night
● Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring continental breakfast
*Savings certificates to use in their spas, casinos, bars, and more - delivered first day of the cruise to your stateroom.
**Beverages available for purchase at the Captain's Cocktail/Welcome Party. The Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event will take place approximately 5:00 - 8:00pm in a dedicated lounge and will feature complimentary wine, champagne and a happy hour discount of 25% off all other beverages.
*** In order to take advantage of these pre-cruise benefits, complimentary custom air fee, special rates on balcony and suite staterooms, and priority wait list for dining room seating, you must call (888) 437-1953 prior to your cruise. Complimentary custom air fee will only be waived once. For any additional changes made after the initial request, the normal custom air fee will be applied. Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to Shareholder Benefits, Crown & Anchor Savings certificates, Next Cruise, dollars off and onboard credit offers, promotions and benefits.
**** Earn one cruise credit for each completed sailing and an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004) or when you sail on a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2003).
***** Available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer.
++ see Savings Certificate coupons for details, restrictions and combinability with other offers.
+++ After 5:00 PM, access to Concierge Lounge is limited to guests 18 and older. During other times, guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.